Friday 4 March 2011

Wedding Ring Ideas.


I have thought about making our own wedding rings, i'm not sure how to go about that. I have heard of Larsen's Jewelry which is in Sydney and Melbourne and you can actually craft each others rings. Not sure about Brisbane. I have always dreamed about My wedding ring matching Adam's as I have admired how Mum and Dads always matched. But then, i want a ring that suits my engagement ring, but it a bit funky too if possible. Hmmm... anyways, here are some photos I have enjoyed after searching on google for some ideas.



I really like this pair as they do match.
This wedder would match my engagement ring well.
This looks funky, but not sure how it would look next to the engagement ring.
Now this just made me laugh!
Boucheron - an expensive brand from Paris! It just has a Wow factor to it!
And how much does the 'chocolate gold' layer actually look like chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment