Wednesday 16 March 2011

Teriyaki Chicken Pie

         Today I am writing about my Famous Teriyaki Chicken Pie that I used to always make in Melbourne. Basically all you need is MasterFoods Recipe Base. These things are soooo good! And it makes it so quickly as well. So grab one of these, follow the directions with cooking the chicken etc. Then to make it a pie, grab a pie dish, put puff pastry down, put the chicken and things inside. Create a lid and whack it in the oven for about 15mins at 200oC or until the pastry is how you like it. In terms of what to put in it, well I change it all the time. So today I make it rather plain with oregano and mixed veggies. Other times I put mashed potato as the top and/or with cheese. There are really no rules except make sure the chicken is cooked properly before putting it in the pie.
Easy as pie!











yummmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment