Tuesday 18 January 2011

Wedding Planning

Well as most of you know, Adam and I are engaged! We had two fantastic engagement parties and had so much fun catching up with everyone.



Christian Heritage College
This year is going to be huge, Wedding planning, lots and lots of saving AND I might start uni! I've got to figure out how it can all work out. I'll prob start out full time for semester 1 and then switch to part time for semester 2 and just take it semester by semester. Trouble is uni costs heaps and I don't have my citizenship yet so my goal for this week is to write up a budget.



 I've been thinking about what flowers to have at the wedding and I really like hydrangeas, they fit into the blue theme and they look beautiful with white roses and white lillies!!! Here are some of my favourite pictures I've found:
Light Blue Hydrangeas with White Roses, really elegant!

Not sure if I like the all Hydrangea look but the blue colour is awesome!

This Has to be my favourite I think.

This one is also really beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment