Monday 31 January 2011

Wedding Music

I'm on the hunt for wedding music.
There are a lot of classics but I can't make up my mind. 
Specifically for a tune to walk down the isle to. Something instrumental and sweet, that has a crescendo or something near the end for me to enter to.
Ideas:
Greatest Love of All - Piano Instrumental
Pachelbel's canon
The man from snowy river soundtrack has a few cool songs, i just don't have the soundtrack. 
Possibly a song by Bond... but I'm leaning more toward piano and drums.
i have 10,500 songs on itunes, and i still have no idea!!!!
I'll keep brain storming!

1 comment:

  1. Pachelbel's canon is lovely! Its what I used. Just be careful with that one though! Its a very sweet melody and if you are any bit emotional, *cough* like I was, then you will be crying before you get to Adam lol. I'm sure you'll pick a good one :D

    ReplyDelete